With our industry unique 15-year guarantee your home will look its best for many years to come.
Extra Windows NEVER cover the existing timber. We is always recommend the complete removal of old timber fascias & soffits
- Take down the existing timber Fascias and Soffits boards & guttering
- Check the rafters for rot and renew timbers up to the first baton if necessary
- Treat rafter ends for extra weather protection against the elements
- Add (by lifting the tile) and tuck a new membrane under the roof tile
- Use a bird protection comb (only used with certain types of roof tile)
- Use a plastic membrane (An Eaves guard- Only used with certain tile types)
- Replace the Fascia board with a 20mm thick solid fascia board
- Replace the Soffit board with a solid or vented cellular board (A Tongue & groove effect is available)
- Fix all new roofline products with stainless steel pins and non rust screws
- Dispose of all debris from site
- ‘Sign the job off’ with the customer making sure the client is completely satisfied
Please note: Access equipment may be required when installing Roofline products such as towers, scaffolding or MAC/ roofing ladders.
If you are interested in maintenance free roofline prodcuts please call us on 0800 0835 542